- Exclusive Events
- Happy Hours and Live Music
- Fireside Chat with Racing Legends
- Airstream Maintenance Seminar
- Vintage Car Cruise Around Picturesque Lakeville, CT
- Thrilling Hot Laps
- High Performance Sports Cars on Track All Weekend
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Lime Rock Park
- Private Car Show Just for Airstreamers
- Beer Tasting with Local Brewery
- Exclusive Culinary Experiences, Including a Catered Dinner with Open Bar and Farm to Table Breakfast
- On Site Activities and Surprises
Airstream at Lime Rock Park
Two road legends. One legendary weekend.
October 13-15, 2023
Hitch up and start your engines for an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime Airstream experience at the legendary Lime Rock Park – the nation’s third oldest continuously operating road racing venue. This exclusive ticketed Airstream gathering gives you unprecedented access to Lime Rock Park, where the world of performance sports cars and high-octane racing has turned its eyes since 1956.
With the rolling hills of northwestern Connecticut as our backdrop, Airstream at Lime Rock Park will be a rally unlike any other. From the comfort of two private Airstream Camps perched atop a hill, attendees will have a stunning view of the iconic racetrack below. Guests will enjoy catered meals, happy hour gatherings, track activities, fireside chats with legends from Airstream and racing history, and the rare opportunity to get behind the wheel of incredible performance automobiles on one of America’s premier racing tracks.
Experience an unforgettable weekend filled with Airstream adventures, high-octane fun, and one-of-a-kind travel experiences. Space is limited: Reserve your spot before tickets sell out.
What to Expect from Airstream at Lime Rock Park
About Lime Rock Park
In the rolling hills of Litchfield County, Connecticut, lies one of the most renowned racing venues in the United States. Lime Rock Park is three hours from Boston and New York City, and known around the world for its historical, cultural, and recreational resources. The lush 300-acre property is set against a stunning mountain landscape and features a comprehensive professional hospitality team and security services. Event guests will enjoy private access to everything Lime Rock Park offers, unique curated programs, and proximity to the incredible hiking, restaurants, shops, and local attractions the surrounding area offers.
This exclusive event is open to the first 35 Airstreams that register. Additional guests are welcome to attend for an additional fee and well-behaved dogs are encouraged. This is not a rally in a traditional campground, but a unique pop-up event on Lime Rock’s gorgeous, landscaped grounds. Minimal power and pump out is available for a small fee. Water fill and onsite comfort stations will be available at no charge.
Tickets are on sale now: Secure your spot today before spaces are filled!
- Three-day pass to Lime Rock Park
- Two nights of camping (with option to stay a third night)
- One meal per day (three total)
- Access to all event programming (excluding a la carte activities)
- Basic Ticket: One Guest, One Trailer, $850
- Additional Guests: $150/per person
- Children under 12: $50/each (up to 2)
- Farm to Table Breakfast on Saturday, October 14: $35/per person
- Power (10amp): $50 per trailer
- Pump Out (waste and gray): $50 per trailer
- Sunday Night Camping: $75 per trailer (Note: No programming scheduled)
Join us for a remarkable weekend of Airstreaming, motorsports, and extraordinary travel encounters. Space is limited, so act quickly to secure your spot.
For more information, contact [email protected]
Note: Some photos on this page are the property of Lime Rock Park and are used with permission.