Every cloud is unique. And Airstream’s version offers the same versatility. With more floorplans than any other model and a perfect mix of utility and design, the improved 2018 Flying Cloud offers families, retirees, and weekenders all the options and upgrades needed to build the perfect adventure.
What’s new in 2018:
- Color-coordinated Ultraleather® Dwell bunk rail (19CB bunk, 23CB bunk, 30FB bunk)
- Gold Alchemy Décor retired
- Updated naming conventions using bed location (Front Bed: FB, Rear Bed: RB and Corner Bed: CB)
- Upgraded electrical system including a multi-stage converter and an improved battery disconnect feature
- Combined inverter outlets eliminate need for secondary outlet
- Dedicated HDMI wall plugs and wiring to articulating TVs
- “Handcrafted in Jackson Center, Ohio” badge on screen door
- Twin beds increased to 80” length
To learn even more about the 2018 Flying Cloud, download the brochure now.