With the addition of the Rangeline Touring Coach to Airstream’s fleet of best-in-class touring coaches in Summer 2022, there are now six motorized Airstream Class B motorhomes to choose from. From the power and performance of the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Van chassis in Interstate or Atlas to the proven durability of the RAM ProMaster® 3500 chassis in the Rangeline, each motorized Airstream has its own flavor and specialty. Whether your adventure takes you far afield in the Interstate 24X, into the city for an urban adventure in the Interstate 19, or on a weeks-long road trip for the ages in an Atlas, there’s something for every travel style in our touring coach fleet
Now, you can step inside each of our touring coaches from the comfort of your couch, with in-depth video walkthroughs highlighting the features and amenities in each of our touring coaches. Hosted by Airstream VP of Sales, Justin Humphreys, these walk-throughs give you an inside look at what sets each Airstream motorhome apart – at what to look for when you head to your local Airstream dealer.
Airstream Rangeline: Explore Beyond Expectations
Built on the proven RAM ProMaster® 3500 chassis, Rangeline features a modern, European-inspired interior that puts a premium on versatility. Whether heading out on a long road trip or simply heading across town, this 21-foot handcrafted van turns road travel into a seamless experience where you relish the journey to and from as much as you do the destination. Simplicity and functionality are built into its design DNA, with all onboard systems powered by the fuel in the gas tank, and an optional pop-top that provides an additional living and sleeping area above the van.
- Simple and efficient single-fuel source hot water and comfort system that draws gasoline from the vehicle’s fuel tank
- Optional roof-mounted pop-top adds addition living space and expands sleeping capacity to four
- Ample gear storage below the elevated main sleeping area and functional MOLLE panels on the back doors for wrangling gear
Airstream Atlas: All the Luxurious Comforts of Home
With an eye-popping bathroom, a foldaway Murphy Suite, and the power and performance of Mercedes-Benz, Atlas features every amenity and travel feature you need for a flawless experience. With top-of-the-line finishes and fixtures inside and every safety and performance features offered by Mercedes-Benz, Atlas makes a statement wherever you park it.
- Slide-out Murphy Suite converts from couch to bed at the push of a button
- Walk-in residential-style bathroom with lavish shower
- Large refrigerator and plenty of prep space for the perfect meal
Interstate 19: Small but Mighty
With a kitchen, bathroom, and space to relax, sleeping, work, or play – all in less than 20 feet – the nimble Interstate 19 is small wonder. Versatile and capable, it’s ideal for a solo adventure and just right for a couple who wants the best of nature and the city. The compact size allows you to easily navigate parking spaces and transitions seamlessly from urban landscape to grand natural vistas.
- Only a several feet longer than a standard SUV
- Built on the Mercedes-Benz® 2500 Sprinter Van chassis
- More than 50 best-in-class features come standard – not as option.
- All the amenities you expect in a small footprint
Interstate 24GL: Bring Along Your Friends and Family
Whether you’re hitting the road on an extended road trip, entertaining at a tailgate, or taking your friends on the perfect winery tour, the Airstream Interstate 24GL is capable of bringing along a crowd. With seating for up to nine people (seven if you choose the 4x4 option), multiple flat screen televisions, a full kitchen, onboard bathroom, and iconic Mercedes-Benz® power and functionality, the Interstate GL will get you and your crew there in style and comfort. And if your perfect idea of travel doesn’t involve a crowd, the Interstate 24GL is just as comfortable for solo road trips or a couple’s vacation.
- Seating for up to nine (seven in the 4x4 option)
- Front captain chairs swivel to face the second row around the perfect table for a quick lunch or cards
- Sleeps 2
- 24 feet long
Interstate 24GT: The Ultimate Touring Vehicle
Perfect for a couple who wants to set out on the trip of a lifetime – or simply travel to your next destination in ultimate comfort and style – the Interstate 24GT trades extra passenger space for more counter space, a wardrobe, and a convenient workstation for catching up on emails. That functionality, use of space, and performance makes the 24GT live up to its “Grand Tour” moniker.
- 24 feet long
- Seating for up to seven
- Luxurious sleeping space for two
- Tankless water heater
- Air Ride Suspension
- 24 feet long
Interstate 24X: Adventure is Closer Than You Think
Airstream’s newest touring coach, the Interstate 24X, is a rugged, capable, and sleek adventure van that’ll get you closer to your adventure than ever before. Like all Airstream Touring Coaches, it’s built on the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter Van chassis for the power and performance your adventure requires. Inside, there’s room for gear, bikes, kayaks – whatever you need to have the trip of a lifetime – all easily securable with an aluminum Aircraft L-Track Storage System on the walls, ceiling, and floor for complete coverage.
- The largest sleeping area in any Class B touring coach on the market
- Performance lighting exterior system, including a 42-inch LED Light Bar above the windshield.
- Thoughtfully-designed L-track system lets you secure everything for the trip
- 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel engine with 188 horsepower and 325 lbs. of torque
- Tow up to 5,000 lbs.
- 24 feet long