It’s February, and that means Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. (Pro tip: order your flowers today while you’re thinking about it).
Whether an Airstream makes you dream of a romantic getaway, or simply the romance of the open road, there’s something for everybody to love about that shiny aluminum shell. If winter’s got you down and you need some inspiration for your summer plans, or if you’re looking for a great idea for a unique Valentine’s Day gift, our Airstream Blog has tons of great ideas and inspiration.
And in the spirit of the season, we present 10 Things to Love About Airstream.
Have a look: there’s plenty of love to go around.
- When you buy an Airstream, you’re not just buying a travel trailer. You’re buying a lifestyle and entrance into one of the most tightly knit communities in America.
- Airstream’s Instagram page, where we feature photos by Airstreamers out there on the road, as well as the occasional look inside out Jackson Center, Ohio plant.
- For 87 years, Airstream has been at the forefront of design. The “silver bullet” is the most recognizable RV on the road. With the new Nest by Airstream, we’re going to revolutionize the world of fiberglass travel trailers. See what it’s all about on April 12.
- Some Airstreams are silver. Some are every color of the rainbow.
- Airstream doesn’t just make the world’s most iconic travel trailers. We also make the world’s most luxurious touring coaches.
- Airstream’s Endless Caravan features Airstreamers living the dream on the road. Follow their adventures and get inspired to make your own.
- Eighty-seven years is a long time. Over the course of those decades, Airstream has done a lot more than just make beautiful aluminum travel trailers. In the 70s and 80s, the Argosy line of travel trailers offered customers a different look with the same Airstream quality.
- Airstream founder Wally Byam promised that his Airstreams would “place the great wide world at your doorstep…with all the comforts of home.” In keeping with that promise, Airstream regularly features products that share our vision for innovation and quality. We call it the A-List.
- Our Airstream Ambassadors are an adventurous group of people who are constantly striving to make their travel dreams come true. Check out their stories on our Airstream Ambassadors page.
- We hear from people all the time about how their Airstream is their baby. And like any baby, your Airstream needs the perfect name. Check out Airstream’s official name registry, where Airstreamers can register their name and receive a badge and welcome kit. Plus, when your baby turns one year old, you can celebrate its birthday!